Monday, November 23, 2009

Chicago Toy and Game Group

Got a call late last week to fill in for another Toy exhibit. Here's the email that came this morning!

Thanks for sending the blocks. It was a most inadvertent hit.
One of our exhibitors didn't show up for a 20x20 in a fairly central location. While I was unable to prepare a nice display for you in the time I had available, I did manage to collect a nice big pile of photos of your product in action. See attachments. I think you'll be pleased with how much mileage that set saw. I passed out a few of your cards every time I managed to make it back to the display. Lots of people impressed that it was just one set. Have it all wrapped up in my hallway right now, will hopefully have it at the airport tomorrow AM.

Nate Scheidler
Director of Community Marketing
Chicago Toy and Game Group


Here's a couple of pictures he sent from the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment